“Windows + Microsoft 365, from chip to cloud” – The Intrazone podcast
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
From your desktop to the cloud, we’ve got you covered. The design intent and integration boosts productivity with scale management in mind.
In this episode, Chris McNulty and I talk with Thomas Trombley (Senior program manager - Windows Servicing and Delivery) and Jason Howard (Senior program manager - Windows, Developers, and Experiences (WDX)) about how the Windows desktop and ecosystem supports modern work in the context of Microsoft 365. We dig into helping customers plan for hybrid work, best practices for systems and services for IT to tune and optimize, and how to get into and remain in a good run state for managing it all from "the chip to the cloud."
Listen to podcast below:
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Hosts, guests, and related products
- Thomas Trombley | LinkedIn [guest]
- Jason Howard | LinkedIn | Twitter (@NorthFaceHiker) [guest]
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- SharePoint | @SharePoint | SharePoint community blog
- Microsoft 365 | Twitter | LinkedIn | website
- Windows | Twitter | Windows Insider Program + Twitter | Windows Insider Podcast
- Articles and sites
- "Microsoft 365 - Modernize your enterprise deployment with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 apps" (Learning pathway on docs.microsoft.com)
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint teams want you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity – and visualize it all. And we will do this, together, one diagram at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.