Webinar & AMA: Working with Microsoft Lists (August 5th)
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
Learn how to get started with Microsoft Lists from the Microsoft Lists engineers themselves - lots to learn and lots of demos. And if you have any questions or feedback for the team, please join us right after the webinar for an Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA) event within the Microsoft Tech Community. Train your brain and the tech will follow.
UPCOMING WEBINAR | 'Working with Microsoft Lists'
Learn how to get started with Microsoft Lists from the Microsoft Lists engineers themselves. Start a list from a template, add your information, and then use conditional formatting, rules, and key collaboration features to make the list your own - to make it work across your team. Lots to learn. Lots of demos. [below Lists AMA directly after for all your questions]
- Date and time: Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 at 9am PST (12pm EST; 5pm CET) [60 minutes]
- Presented by: Harini Saladi, Miceile Barrett, Chakkaradeep Chandran and Mark Kashman
- Add to your calendar. And join us live on the above date and time.
UPCOMING AMA | “Microsoft Lists AMA”
This will be a 1-hour Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA) within the Microsoft Tech Community. An AMA is like an “Ask Me Anything (AMA)” on Reddit, providing the opportunity for the community to ask questions and have a discussion with a panel of Microsoft experts taking questions about Microsoft Lists, SharePoint list, Lists + Teams integrations, Lists + Power Platform integrations, and more.
- When: Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 at 10am PST (12pm EST; 5pm CET) [60 minutes]
- Where: Microsoft 365 AMA space within the Microsoft Tech Community site
Thanks, Mark Kashman (Microsoft Lists PMM -- @MKashman)