“Viva Las Microsoft” with Jared Spataro 🎙 – The Intrazone podcast
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
An Employee Experience Platform (EXP) is a digital platform that puts people at the center by bringing together systems of work with systems of support into an integrated employee experience.
In this episode, Chris and I talk with Jared Spataro (CVP | Microsoft) about the new EXP service offering, Microsoft Viva – disclosed today (Feb. 4th, 2021). We discuss its people’s success design, then dig into its four main components: Connections, Insights, Learnings and Topics. You’ll hear how Viva builds on foundational capabilities like Yammer, SharePoint, Stream, Workplace Analytics, Microsoft Search, LinkedIn, Glint and more.
Viva empowers people and teams to be their best, and by the end of this episode, you’ll see that Elvis has indeed left the building, the cat is out of the bag, Viva is here and it’s a big announcement from Microsoft.
Listen to podcast below:
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Guests and co-hosts
- Articles and sites
- Microsoft Viva landing page
- "Microsoft Viva: Empowering every employee for the new digital age" - Main launch blog [Feb.4.2021]
- “Reimagine the Employee Experience” on-demand webinar with Satya Nadella and Jared Spataro
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- GET-IT: SharePoint 1-Day Virtual Conference (Feb.9.2021)
- Microsoft Ignite (Mar.2-4.2021)
- Collab365 GlobalCon5 (Mar.16-17.2021)| Twitter
- Reimagine Project Management with Microsoft [signup] (Mar.18.2021)
- SharePoint's 20th birthday party (Mar.27.2021)
- SharePoint Fest Virtual Workshops (ongoing)
- SharePoint Saturdays (ongoing)
- CollabDays (ongoing)
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening
The SharePoint teams want you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity – and be compliant about it all. And we will do this, together, one employee experience at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.