“The self-maintaining intranet” 🎙 – The Intrazone podcast
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
The intranet that serves both employee self-service needs and programmatic compliance for IT is one born from human-centric design that safeguards operations at scale.
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more. In our 9th partner episode, we talk with Hamish Toll (Founder and Director | Circle T) and his customer, David Benjamin (CIO | Millennium Services Group).
In this episode, we dig into Millennium’s self-maintaining intranet strategy, including integration into Teams – establishing an “enterprise knowledge platform.” We also learn about their policy center that helps “reduce time to content.” And looking forward, Millennium is interested in SharePoint Syntex to improve insider risk management and communication compliance.
And… on with the show.
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman | @mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty|@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- Hamish Toll | LinkedIn | Circle T [guest]
- David Benjamin | LinkedIn | Millennium Services Group (Twitter) [guest]
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog | UserVoice
- OneDrive Facebook | @OneDrive | OneDrive Community Blog | UserVoice
- Articles and sites
- Stanley Black & Decker migrates from eRoom to Office 365 with Verinon [case study]
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts: https://aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Amazon Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.