The Intrazone, partner edition: Rightpoint with customer, Grant Thornton
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more. In our seventh partner episode, we talk with Jesse Murray (SVP of Employee Experience & Managing Director | Rightpoint) and his customer, Doug Kalish (Head of Knowledge Management | Grant Thornton).
In this episode, we dig into successes resulting from numerous integration points Rightpoint helped implement across the Microsoft 365 suite. With SharePoint as their intranet base, Grant Thornton uses the Power Platform for user feedback, Stream for company-wide video, Yammer across communities, and Power BI for site analytics – along with programmatic approach to custom development and governance. By implementing an intranet advisory board, Grant Thornton helped establish their modern intranet as a home for everything people need in the day-to-day when working with their peers and various communities of practice.
OK, Partner (edition), on with the show…
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman | @mkashman
- Chris McNulty|@cmcnulty2000
- Jesse Murray | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Doug Kalish | Twitter | LinkedIn
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog | UserVoice
- OneDrive Facebook | @OneDrive | OneDrive Community Blog | UserVoice
- Articles and sites
- Grant Thornton wins Knowledge Management award, "APQC Announces Inaugural Excellence in Knowledge Management Award; Names 13 Winning Organizations"
- Rightpoint on "Employee experience"
- Rightpoint on "Project Cortex"
- Grant Thornton LLP Case Study with RightPoint
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts: https://aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Amazon Music
- + Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.