The Intrazone, partner edition: “Creospark” with customer, Special Olympics Canada
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more. In our fifth partner episode, we talk with Noorez Khamis (VP of Technology and Co-founder | Creospark) and his customer, Denise Strong (Director of Information | Special Olympics Canada).
Special Olympics Canada provides opportunities for all athletes in the movement to have input into and access decision-making processes. They strive to enrich the lives of Canadians with an intellectual disability through sport – beautifully summed up in their motto: "An inclusion movement powered by sport."
Creospark aims to transform your workplace into an enthusiastic environment for your people to work better, faster, and smarter. And their process is grounded with compassion, to facilitate the right change to support people and to give back.
In this episode, our discussion centers around Special Olympics need to further centralize and organize in a single, digital location. We focus on their extranet, moving away from Dropbox, and streamlining content and conversation from headquarters to branch office – and back.
OK, Partner (edition), on with the show…
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman | @mkashman
- Chris McNulty|@cmcnulty2000
- Noorez Khamis | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Denise Strong | LinkedIn
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog | UserVoice
- OneDrive Facebook | @OneDrive | OneDrive Community Blog | UserVoice
- Articles and sites
- Marathon of Sport
- Microsoft Stories *new* Microsoft podcast
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts: https://aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Amazon Music
- + Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.