“Reemergence of in-person events” 🎙 – The Intrazone podcast
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
Oh, to roam the conference halls, coffee chats, solution building in the expo with partners - plus a little SWAG. Explore the tactical notion of once again meeting others "in person", training others "in person," and getting feedback with smiles "in person" - after 2+ years. The hiatus is not entirely over- this episode is a glimpse into recent stirrings from the best community in tech.
This is a retrospective perspective episode based on three recent in-person tech events:
- European Collaboration Summit in Düsseldorf, Germany [event summary tweet]
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada (MGM Grand) [event summary tweet]
- 365 EduCon – DC (formerly SharePoint Fest) [event summary tweet]
We, too, hear an audio snippet from Spencer Harbar (one of the European Collaboration Summit leads), about getting ready for the event - who all was involved and what they did to learn how to run their event in a safe and comfortable way for all 2,500 attendees.
[Full, on-demand Twitter Spaces discussion with Spencer Harbar]
The Intrazone by Microsoft
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Hosts, guests, and related products
- Articles and sites
- Full, on-demand Twitter Spaces discussion with Spencer Harbar (Dec.16th.2021)
- "European Collaboration and Cloud Summit 2021: Closing Video"
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- Highlighted events:
- In-person events for 2022:
- Microsoft 365 Conference (again in Vegas Apr.5-7.2022)
- 365 EduCon - Seattle (May.9-12.2022)
- 365 EduCon - Dallas (formerly SP Fest) (Aug.8-12.2022)
- European Cloud Summit in Mainz, DE (Sept.22-28.2022)
- 365 EduCon - Chicago (Sept.26-30.2022)
- North American Collaboration Summit in Branson, MO (Oct.12-14.2022)
- European SharePoint Conference 2022 returns live and in-person in Copenhagen (Nov.28-Dec.1.2022)
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint teams want you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity – and visualize it all. And we will do this, together, one event at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.