Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly – Episode 118
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by are joined by Scotland-based Solution Architect, dual MVP Veronique Lengelle (CPS) | @veronicageek.
The discussion included insights to the role of technical architect for Microsoft 365 platform - both about designing solutions that solve customer problems and as important - educating customers on the value of the integrated platform. Microsoft Teams vs SharePoint – meet the customer where they are at and coach from there. “Don’t neglect to deliver SharePoint training and don’t focus solely on Microsoft Teams.” And finally, the growth in partner opportunities as many customers who quickly moved to M365 and the cloud in the last year are now looking for guidance on how to leverage many more of the platform’s capabilities that they own. Veronique is an active contributor to PnP PowerShell project, as a champion for Sys Admin users.
As with the previous week, Microsoft and the Community delivered 23 articles and videos this last week. Brilliant! This session was recorded on Monday, March 15, 2021.
This episode was recorded on Monday, March 15, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Four device capabilities developers can utilize for Microsoft Teams mobile apps - Microsoft
- Microsoft Graph Mailbag – Microsoft Graph in Electron applications using Microsoft Graph Toolkit - Microsoft
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit adds a new Electron Provider plus enhanced capabilities - Microsoft
- GlobalCon5 – three days of sessions and workshops - Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- 11 New Connectors Released in February 2021! - Doug Elliott (Microsoft)
- How to implement document automation in your business with Microsoft Power Platform - Cedrick Bellarosa (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 Extensibility look book gallery - Microsoft
- Microsoft 365 Community (PnP) – March 2021 update - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Getting started with PnP Core SDK - Paul Bullock (CaPa Creative) | @pkbullock
- Getting started with SharePoint’s custom column formatting - Will Holland (ThreeWill) | @_wcholland
- Run CLI for Microsoft 365 in Docker - Garry Trinder (CPS) | @garrytrinder
- 10 things we should think about before we build an app - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- 5 commands to try in CLI for Microsoft 365 to fall in love with it - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- Doctor - Maintain your documentation on SharePoint without pain - Elio Struyf (Struyf Consulting) | @eliostruyf
- Init API permissions for your SPFx projects without deploying them - Michaël Maillot (onepoint) |
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework - Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- Episode #145 - Welcome PnP Core SDK! - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- SharePoint Framework for beginners (SPFx) 2021 | Episode 02 - Development Environment - Rob Pearmain (yorcloud) | @robertpearmain
- Migration report with CLI for Microsoft 365 - Albert-Jan Schot (Portiva) | @appieschot
- Building Outlook addin with SPFx - save mail to OneDrive with Azure Function, MSAL.NET and MS Graph .NET - Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) | @sergeev_srg
- Export external users with CLI for Microsoft 365 - Albert-Jan Schot (Portiva) | @appieschot
- Should you use a default label with Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)? - Sarah Haase | @sarahhaase, Antonio Maio | @AntonioMaio2 and Mike Maadarani | @mikemaadarani
- SharePoint Form Conditional Formulas - Laura Rogers (IW Mentor) | @WonderLaura
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"