“Invoice optimization, one sip at a time” 🎙 – The Intrazone podcast
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
What do you do when you realize you are using too much paper? Rifling through filing cabinets, storage boxes and stacks of paper in search of necessary documents leads to productivity loss and environmental impact.
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more. In our 10th partner episode, we talk with Jason Burian (VP of product management | KnowledgeLake) and his customer, Tye Eyden (Collaboration business systems analyst | New Belgium Brewing).
In this episode, we focus on the needs of a growing company, New Belgium Brewing, faced with numerous challenges. They desperately wanted to move away from paper-based processes. With their portfolio of beers growing, and a second brewing facility coming online, they needed help from partner, KnowledgeLake, to optimize digitize invoices, improve employee time and efficiency while maintaining environmental stewardship, making world class beer, and having fun.
Like the Lorax, KnowledgeLake speaks for the trees. And we’re all listening.
Grab your favorite bevvy, and … on with the show.
Subscribe to The Intrazone podcast! Listen this partner episode on KnowledgeLake with New Belgium Brewing + show links and more below.
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Mark Kashman | @mkashman | The Kashbox [co-host]
- Chris McNulty|@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- Jason Burian | LinkedIn | Twitter || KnowledgeLake (Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube) [guest]
- Tye Eyden | LinkedIn | Twitter || New Belgium Brewing (Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube) [guest]
- SharePoint Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog | UserVoice
- OneDrive Facebook | @OneDrive | OneDrive Community Blog | UserVoice
- Articles and sites
- “New Belgium leverages KnowledgeLake solution to support national expansion” [KnowledgeLake customer case study]
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts: https://aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
- Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon 2021 (April 26-28, 2021)
- The AIIM Conference (Apr.27-29.2021)
- Ability Summit (May.5-6.2021)
- Teams Nation (May 12th, 2021)
- SharePoint Saturdays Next up, on a Friday, May 14th: M365'Philly (Site)
- Microsoft Build (May 25-27.2021)
- ESPC21 (June.1-2.2021)
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Summit (June.8-10)
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.