“From paper to auto-classified documents” 🎙 – The Intrazone podcast
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
One piece of paper might be easy to find. One document within twenty million – well that leads to time waste greater than a needle in a haystack. Unless you implement a new way to auto-tag and auto-classify maps, documents, and data upon migration (of existing) or at the outset of creation (for new content).
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more. In our 12th partner episode, we talk with Gabriel Karawani (Co-Founder and Director - ClearPeople) and his customer Craig Stanley (Productivity & Collaboration Product Team, Information Services - Northumbrian Water Group).
“Our content that had been across the board in file shares and other legacy systems is now in one place. We can start to do things that have been very difficult to do in the past. I’m very excited because, for the first time we’ve got insight into all the content that we’ve got and we can start to build on that content and to do some very interesting things with it,” - Craig Stanley, Northumbrian Water.
In this episode, we focus on Northumbrian Water migration of 20M documents, the benefits of a Knowledge Discovery Workshop, applying both SharePoint Syntex and Viva Topics for improved intake recognition and better people and content discovery.
And don’t miss their story about a very important, nearly irreplaceable van.
OK, on with the show.
Subscribe to The Intrazone podcast! Listen this partner episode on ClearPeople with Northumbrian Water Group + show links and more below.
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Gabriel Karawani | LinkedIn | Twitter || ClearPeople (Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Vimeo) [guest]
- Craig Stanley | LinkedIn | Twitter || Northumbrian Water Group (Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube) [guest]
- Mark Kashman | @mkashman | The Kashbox [co-host]
- Chris McNulty|@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- SharePoint | Syntex | Facebook | @SharePoint | SharePoint Community Blog
- Viva Topics | Resource center | #MSFTViva | Viva community blog
- Articles and sites
- "Northumbrian Water uses SharePoint Syntex and Microsoft Viva Topics for knowledge delivery" (Northumbrian Water - full customer story)
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
- Listen and subscribe to other Microsoft podcasts: https://aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts
- Microsoft Lists workshop [available now on-demand]
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, 20M auto-classified documents at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
- + Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.