Experience the magic of ESPC21 Online training – free and paid options
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
Be inspired at ESPC21 Online.
You’ll find expert-led tutorials (workshops), visionary keynotes, and informative breakout sessions, delivered by the world’s best independent Microsoft 365 experts including many Microsoft leaders and employees from the product teams.
Take time to learn, ask questions and engage with fellow delegates via 1:1 chats or group networking to discover top tricks and helpful insights. Hear directly from the individuals behind your favourite products, discover the latest innovations and engage in live session Q&A's with each speaker to get your urgent questions answered. Session schedule lists times in CEST; recordings will be available to watch post conference for All-Access ticket holders.
Jeff Teper (CVP), Karuana Gatimu (Principal PM manager), and Charles Lamanna (CVP) will be giving keynotes that spans the globe and topics, plus Microsoft speakers delivering breakout sessions among thought leaders and members of the community from around the world. Review all Microsoft keynotes and sessions below and start your world journey today.
- What: European SharePoint Conference 2021 - Online to learn more.
- When: June 1st & 2nd (keynotes & sessions); May 28th (pre-event tutorials (workshops)
- Presenters: 100+ sessions, 100+ speakers (MVPs, RDs, Microsoft and community members)
- Cost: Community passes are free to attend live; upgrade costs grant on-demand, bonus content and tutorials. | Book now
- Primary Twitter hashtag: #ESPC21 (join in) & follow @EuropeanSP
ESPC21 Online offers you affordable, world-class Microsoft 365 learning at your fingertips, from wherever you are. Tune in live or catch up on-demand across 100+ sessions covering SharePoint, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 adoption, Microsoft Search, AI, Governance, SharePoint Syntex, Teams admin, Cloud operations, Intranets, Power Platform, and more.
Microsoft keynotes, breakout sessions, and tutorials (workshops)
- Keynote | The Future of Hybrid Work – Karuana Gatimu
- Keynote | Microsoft 365 Collaboration – Jeff Teper
- Keynote | What's New and What's Next for the Microsoft Power Platform – Charles Lamanna
Microsoft tutorial (workshops) (pre-event workshop)
- Working with Microsoft Lists (May 28th) by Mark Kashman
- Microsoft 365 Adoption (May 28th) by Karuana Gatimu and Josh Leporati
- Meet Microsoft Viva: a New Kind of Employee Experience by Seth Patton
- Teams Administration 101 by John Gruszczyk and Stephen Rose
- Meeting & Virtual Event Best Practices by Karuana Gatimu and Bryan Nyce
- Turn Content into Knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint Syntex by Sean Squires and Chris McNulty
- Microsoft Search in SharePoint and Office 365 by Thanuja Priyadarshani and Kerem Yuceturk
- Introducing Microsoft Viva Connections by Adam Harmetz
- Modern Calling - How Teams Changes the Way We Communicate by Sean Wilson
- Modern Azure Cloud Operations for IT Ops by Thomas Maurer
- Design and Automate Business Processes using Microsoft Power Automate, Excel and Visio by Shilpa Goyal and Prateek Sharma
- Transforming your Existing Classic SharePoint Sites into Modern Sites by Bert Jansen
- Control the Sprawl: Implementing Microsoft 365 Governance by Karuana Gatimu
- Architecting your Intelligent Intranet with SharePoint Global Navigation, Hubs and Site Designs by Melissa Torres and Dieter Jansen
- Track What Matters Most with Microsoft Lists by Lincoln DeMaris and Bharath Manoj Manda
- Manage and Govern your Hybrid Servers using Azure Arc by Thomas Maurer
- Business Productivity Wins: Chat Bots, D365 Integration and More by Josh Leporati
- Automating Technology Adoption: Apps, Bots, Connectors and More by Josh Leporati
- How to Author Dynamic SharePoint Pages by John Sanders and Rachel Lambert
- The Developer's Guide to the Power Platform Galaxy by April Dunnam
- Microsoft Viva Insights: Create a Culture Where People and Business Thrive by Kamal Janardhan
- SharePoint News: What's New & What's Coming by Brian Vannoy and Patrick Kelleher
- Introducing Microsoft Viva Learning by Swati Jhawar
- The Hybrid Azure Story by Sarah Lean
- Microsoft Viva Topics: Put Knowledge to Work with Content and AI by Naomi Moneypenny and Chris McNulty
- Burnout BeGONE As A Service by Dona Sarkar
- Employee Skilling with Viva Learning and Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways by Mike Hollingshead and Josh Leporati
- Engaging Employees with Yammer and Microsoft 365 by Mike Holste
- Applying AI at Scale with Microsoft Search by Kate Cook and Youngji Kim
- What’s new to easily migrate your content to Microsoft 365 by Eric Warnke and Yogesh Ratnaparkhi
Shout out to community members Sarah McNamara, Kevin Monaham and the #ESPC21 team for putting together the event, corralling all speakers and content, and for supporting and promoting the knowledge and expertise to promote the world-class Microsoft 365 tech community around the world.
Mark “Euro” Kashman