European SharePoint Conference (ESPC20) – upcoming online training event
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
Be Inspired by the power of Microsoft 365 at the European SharePoint Conference (ESPC20) Online – powered by Microsoft Teams.
You’ll find expert-led tutorials (workshops), visionary keynotes, and informative breakout sessions, delivered by the world’s best independent Microsoft 365 experts and the incredible Microsoft Redmond team behind the products.
Take time to learn, ask questions and engage with fellow delegates via 1:1 chats or group networking to discover top tricks and helpful insights – all to help plan and ready for the next phases of your productivity updates and new ways of working.
Jeff Teper (CVP, Microsoft) and other Microsoft leaders will be giving keynotes that spans the globe and topics, plus Microsoft speakers delivering breakout sessions among thought leaders and members of the community from around the world. Review all Microsoft keynotes and sessions below and start your world journey today.
What: European SharePoint Conference 2020 - Online to learn more. Session schedule lists times in CEST; recordings will be available to watch post conference for registered delegates.
When: October 14th – 16th, 2020 (keynotes & sessions)
October 12th & 16th (pre- and post-event tutorials (workshops))
Cost: €49 - €339 (session and/or tutorial; discounts available for groups) | Book now
ESPC20 Online offers you affordable, world-class Microsoft 365 learning at your fingertips, from wherever you are. Tune in live or catch up on-demand across 100+ sessions SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure experts including Microsoft team members, independent community leaders, RDs, MVPs & MCMs covering SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Azure Arc, Power Apps, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Graph, Logic Apps, SharePoint Framework, Office 365 eDiscovery, PnP PowerShell, Microsoft Information Protection & Security, and so much more.
All Microsoft keynotes, breakout sessions, and tutorial (workshop)
- Microsoft keynotes
- Build Agile Business Processes with the Microsoft Power Platform by Charles Lamanna
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Update by Jeff Teper
- Balancing Productivity and Employee Wellness with Microsoft 365 by Karuana Gatimu
- Low Code and the Microsoft Cloud by Scott Guthrie
- Microsoft breakout sessions
- Azure Hybrid - Learn about Hybrid Cloud Management with Azure by Thomas Maurer
- Connecting to Microsoft Graph Services from Microsoft Teams by Bob German
- Cortana – what’s new with your personal productivity assistant in Microsoft 365 by Malavika Rewari, A.J. Brush, Saurabh Choudhury, and Srikanth Sridhar
- Customize productivity apps with lists and libraries, Power Apps, and Power Automate by Chakkaradeep (Chaks) Chinnakonda Chandran
- Deployment and configuration of OneDrive sync by Gaia Carini and Carter Green
- Developing solutions across Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework by Luca Bandinelli (Oct. 14th)
- Employee Engagement and Communities in Microsoft 365 by Murali Sitaram and Dan Holme
- Engaging employees with Yammer and Microsoft 365 by Michael Holste
- Expertise & Knowledge Networks: Microsoft's Vision For a Successful Knowledge System In Your Organization by Naomi Moneypenny
- Get started with Microsoft Lists by Lincoln DeMaris and Bharath Manoj Manda
- Governance and management best practices for Microsoft 365 Groups by Vinay Jagannatha Rao
- Integrating Robotics Process Automation (RPA) into Workflows by Fabian Williams
- Kick-start your solution development with Microsoft 365 PnP by Vesa Juvonen
- Microsoft 365 cloud data center strategy by Sean Emam and Sesha Mani
- Monitor and manage SharePoint in Microsoft 365 by Dave Minasyan, Rk Menon, and Trent Green
- Moving classic SharePoint search to Microsoft Search by Jyoti Pal and Mikael Svenson
- Organize business information with Microsoft Lists by Miceile Barrett and Niket Jain
- Personal productivity insights in Microsoft 365 – enhancing employee wellbeing by Malavika Rewari and Sumati Ahuja
- Project Cortex: Knowledge discovery and content intelligence in Microsoft 365 by Naomi Moneypenny and Chris McNulty
- Role-based access control in Microsoft 365 by Timothy Heeney
- Search where you’re already working with Microsoft Search: Vision, Strategy, Roadmap by Robin Thomas and Kathrine Hammervold
- SharePoint Communication Sites & the Modern Intranet: What's New by Debjani Mitra and Andy Haon
- The Intranet is Dead. Long Live the Intranet. The SharePoint Intranet Vision and Strategy by Adam Harmetz and Tejas Mehta
- Transforming your Existing Classic SharePoint Sites into Modern Sites By Bert Jansen
- Virtual health and collaboration with Microsoft Teams in healthcare by Evan Westenberger, Daniel Canning, Kristina Behr, and Tom McGuinness
- What is the Microsoft Graph? by Jeremy Thake
- What’s new in Security & Compliance in SharePoint and OneDrive by Sesha Mani
- Working with files and lists in Microsoft Teams by Mark Kashman
- Microsoft tutorial (workshop) (pre-event workshop)
- Working with Microsoft Lists (Oct. 12th) by Mark Kashman
Shout out to community members Tracy O'Connell, Ray Glasheen and the #ESPC20 crew who are working hard to make it a great, virtual event - supporting and promoting the knowledge and expertise that reaffirms this: Microsoft 365 has the best tech community in the world – one that spans all oceans and continents.
Go ESPC20, go!
- Mark Kashman, senior product manager | Microsoft 365 marketing