Announcing the Microsoft Content Services 2019 charter partners
This post is originally published on Microsoft SharePoint Blog articles
We’re pleased to announce the complete 2019 list of charter partners for the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program. Our partners – including system integrators (SIs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) – help customers realize the value of Microsoft 365 more rapidly as they help us deploy this innovative new platform that integrates AI and cognitive services with existing SharePoint and Office 365 technologies.
After launching the partner program at Microsoft Inspire in July, we invited partners to apply. A select group of partners have completed all the requirements to be recognized as charter members of the program, along with the designation “Microsoft Preferred”. We think it’s best to let their own success with customers speak for them. Microsoft greatly appreciates their partnership.
Adlib Software, Agilisys Limited, AvePoint, Bridgeall Ltd, Concept Searching, Fenestrae, HELUX Systems, Information Leadership, Intelogy, K2, PSIGEN, Sword Group and Versafile have been all been added to our program, joining the initial members already announced in July.
Here are the charter members of the program, along with case studies that showcase their expertise and success.
- Agilisys – City of London Corporation
- Avanade – Global pharmaceutical company
- AvePoint – University of the Sunshine Coast
- Bridgeall – Robertson Group, Speirs & Jeffrey
- Collabware – Regulated Fortune 100 company
- Colligo - US Federal Government agency
- Concept Searching
- Ephesoft – MIQ Logistics, Oceanic technology manufacturer
- Fenestrae – Cold chain logistics company
- Gimmal – City of Bellevue
- HELUX Systems
- Information Leadership
- K2 – Shoosmiths
- KnowledgeLake – CenterPointe Church
- Perficient – Cummins
- PSIGEN – Mutual de Seguridad
- Quest/Metalogix – International mining company
- RecordPoint – Dumfries & Galloway
- SkySync – MGM Resorts
- Sword Group
Our partners have content services experience that covers:
- Advisory services
If you’re at Microsoft Ignite, join us for our Microsoft Content Services sessions. Or stop by the SharePoint Content Services and Business Applications booth (MW341) to say hello.