Microsoft Business Applications Summit: July 22-24 in Seattle!
This post is originally published on Excel Blog articles
Register now for the Microsoft Business Applications Summit – July 22–24, 2018 in Seattle!
We’re excited to announce registration is open for the first-ever Microsoft Business Applications Summit, coming to Seattle July 22–24! Combining the best of the Microsoft Data Insights Summit, Convergence, and the Dynamics 365 Technical Conference, this new event is designed to help you create the best, lasting solutions for your business. Don’t wait – secure your spot today!
Uniting insights, applications and platform
This unique, multidisciplinary event brings together analysts and power users, solution architects and data scientists to break down silos and build community. Featuring hands-on workshops and breakout sessions for all levels of expertise, direct access to the experts behind Microsoft’s top tools, and plenty of networking opportunities, the Microsoft Business Applications Summit has something for you.
- Gain deeper insights to turn your expertise into greater outcomes with Microsoft's end-to-end business application platform solutions
- Connect with Microsoft experts and peers in your community to learn best practices, share strategies, and build your network
- Learn how to drive digital transformation at your organization with the Microsoft tools you use every day
- Master your Excel skills and find out what innovation is coming into users’ favorite tool for processing data.
What to expect at Microsoft Business Applications Summit
Two full days of learning and networking – plus an optional Pre-Day on July 22 – including:
- Keynotes and general sessions featuring Microsoft executives and special guest speakers
- Breakouts and workshops, ranging from 60-minute learning sessions to hands-on deep-dives
- Dedicated networking events, where you can connect with your peers
- Partner Expo, featuring innovative Microsoft partners
- Ask the Experts – your chance to meet 1:1 with the engineers behind your favorite tools, including Excel.
The full conference pass ($895/person) includes access to all regular sessions, content, networking events and meals on July 23 and 24. Immersive Pre-Day sessions on July 22 are available to conference attendees for an additional $300/person, and include breakfast and lunch.
Join us to learn how Microsoft's end-to-end solutions can help you move your business forward. We hope to see you there – register today!
To stay connected to Excel and its community, read Excel blog posts, and send us ideas and suggestions for the next version of Excel through UserVoice. You can also follow Excel on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Excel Team, on behalf of Microsoft Business Applications Summit.